Wednesday, January 18, 2012

MT RECERTIFICATION

SOoooooooooooooooooo. Yeah. It's that time again for me. I've ONCE AGAIN taken the slower path on earning my credits for receritfication. This is my second time around and I have to say that I feel a little panicked. Like DUDE! What is taking me so long?! Why do these credits cost so darn much!? Where do I turn? I've done a million Tool Box classes already. WHAT ARE MY OTHER OPTIONS FOR CREDIT? WHO KNOWS THE ANSWERS?! ACK!!!!

k. panic session over....deep breath.

Actually there are a lot of options out there. And I don't even know what they are but I plan to make it my mission to find them and post them at the top of this blog for any desperate MT out there that needs ideas like me.
ALSO...I plan to honestly review the classes I have already taken and give props to the best ones. If you know of any other options, classes, web stuff, presentations, etc please comment. In fact, comment even if you don't. I love comments and no one ever leaves any. boo hoo.

k. desperate comment plea over. sigh.

seriously tho, let's help each other out eh?

HELPFUL HINTS
1. Call or email AMTA. I love asking them for help. They know it all!
2. Check out CBMT. They will direct you to their manual for assistance like they did to me. Go to the recert credit page and  click on re-certification manual and look at PAGES 16 and 24 here.



No comments:

Post a Comment