Thursday, December 8, 2011

ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I'VE DONE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

In the past few days I've been handing out Christmas Cards to my clients.  Nothing else inside, no gifts or anything like that....(always keeping it ethical/professional *wink*).  Just a small token, a meager gesture to spread some cheer and that sort of thing.  WELL...let me tell you how much joy this has brought my clients. INSANE joy. Like they open their cards and almost cry.  My ladies in the nursing home would not put them down for the entire hour I was there and when I did try to make them put the cards down for a minute, they yelled at me. Note to self and anyone reading, Give the cards at the END of the session.  Anyway after one or two people getting excited about cards, I figured that was it. NO...Every single client has opened the card and treated it like I just wrote them a 100 dollar check.  I'm so thrilled. I don't think I have ever gotten such satisfaction in giving cards in my whole life and it's so worth it to deliver them in person rather than in the mail like I've done in the past.  And just to reiterate the feeling I'm getting here, let me just say that giving these cards feels like Christmas morning for one short minute per session. It's Awesome. So, if you haven't already, go give your clients a Christmas Card. The awesome-ness goes both ways. 
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment